Service Alerts - You may experience delays in shipping due to high volume and extended lead times. Severe delays in initial tracking and long transit times depending on local services.
Expedited shipping is not available at the moment.
We do our best to process orders within 2 business days before shipping them out.
- Shipping rate will be shown at the checkout. The rates may be updated at any times and varies based on the package weight, destination and value of contents.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday, excluding Federal Holidays.
- Delivery time is 2 to 7 days within the US.
- Orders placed after 2:00 PM PST, or on non-business days will typically begin processing the next business day.
- Duties, taxes or other fees are the responsibilities of the recipient.
- A signature may be required for delivery.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes or freight forwarders.
|FedEx, DHL, UPS or USPS
- Expedited shipping is not available for international orders.
- International orders typically arrive in 1-2 weeks. Delays may occur if your item is held up in customs. Keep in mind once a parcel is in customs, we cannot intervene or inquire about the status of the parcel. The package can only be tracked within the United States. Please monitor your tracking number and contact your local carrier for further assistance.
- Import taxes, customs duties and charges are the responsibilities of the recipient and will be due at the time of delivery. We are unable to predict which of these fees will be applied, and not responsible for complying with regulations of the destination country. The prices on our store do not include customs charges.
- In the event the duties and taxes are not paid within the stipulated timeframe, please advise that the package will be abandoned at recipient expenses. If the package is returned to us as unclaimed, we will issue a refund by deducting all the costs incurred and a 5% of the value of products as handling charges.
- If the delivery is delayed due to customs, we bear no responsibility.
- International returns are not available.
- We deliver to Russia via USPS International. Costs will be shown at the checkout.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage during shipping.
If your tracking says your package arrived but you didn't get one, please first check your mailbox or front patio area and ask your neighbors if anyone picked it up for you. There are a variety of reasons this might happen. Also check at your local carrier to track down your package because once it's left our facility, we can't do much. Let us know if nothing these show any results more than three days.
For other questions, please contact us.