Field Accounting Kit
Overtly sealed pouches attract undue attention at checkpoints, border crossings and airport security. To maintain a discreet profile, limit the impact of discovery and ensure the contents remain intact, we pulled together a selection of our preferred in field accounting tools.
Only sold separately in 5-packs.
Tried and tested the world over.
Each Field Accounting Kit includes:
- Tamper evident sleeves that are side-welded, sturdy and easily annotatable.
- 5 x 10k sleeves
- 5 x 50k sleeves
- 10 x 100k sleeves
- 10 x 10k Federal Reserve standard SDR Traveller money straps. Designed to hold 100 banknotes per strap.
- 2 x TamperBlock seals, suitable for at-a-glance verification of Hauly zips. This versatile 11" seal can be pulled to any size and includes a laser engraved barcode for tracking chain of custody.
- 5 x Grade 3 tamper evident sleeves with peel off receipt for easy auditing, barcoding, and side printed seams.
- 1 x Mitsubishi Dermatograph 7600 pencil for rapid pouch annotation. Can be scrubbed off.
- 1 x Sakura Permanent Marker. The 0.4mm point is ideal for paper based accounting, and the 1mm point for annotating tamper proof sleeves. Also writes on glass, metal, plastic or wood. Waterproof on porous paper substrates, in monsoon and other high-exposure environments.
Sleeves for Protection
- Tamper evident
- Fit 10k, 50k or 100k in new or used USD banknotes
- Easy to annotate
Made in the USA.
- 10k 7.5" x 4.5"
- 50k 7.5" x 6.5"
- 100k 8.5" x 7.75"
- Weight: 0.07 - 0.3 oz
- Yellow Mitsubishi 7600 Dermatograph
- Sakura dual point permanent marker
Made in Japan.